Being predominantly Roman Catholic, the Maltese Islands boast around 365 beautiful churches, making Malta & Gozo the ideal destination for those desiring a traditional religious wedding ceremony. The elegance and splendour of one of Malta's baroque parish church will provide a beautiful setting to your special day, or if intimacy and seclusion is the preference, the many charming countryside chapels are ideal.
When it comes to the wedding reception party, Malta will provide for a truly elegant and magical wedding day, as it boasts a range of unique venues from beaches to yachts and village squares to luxury hotels and villas, historic palazzos and beautiful fortifications. With a warm climate, scenic views and architecture which provide for a spectacular backdrop and delectable cuisine from the various caterers available to choose from, your wedding will be nothing short of a memorable experience for you and your wedding guests. We can even organise a spectacular, traditional fireworks show.
Once married, the ‘going away' ritual is a memorable moment. So whether you choose a horse-drawn Karrozzin, a classic Rolls Royce or even a traditional Dgħajsa boat in Valletta's Grand Harbour you'll be sure to enter your married life in unforgettable style.
Now whether you have grown up dreaming of your fairy tale wedding and have a clear vision of what you want on your ‘big day’ but just do not have the time to get it all together, or whether you have absolutely no clue what would work best or where to start – that’s what we are here for.
The Jugs wedding team is not here to simply plan a wedding. We want to create an experience for you and your guests. From helping you choose your wedding ceremony and reception venue and caterers as well as collaborating with you to finding a design concept unique to you, we want to ensure that your wedding day runs smoothly. At Jugs we have years of experience throwing some of the best celebrations, parties and events on the Island. We are also behind some of the most memorable, elaborate and traditional or themed weddings on the Maltese Islands.
Our Wedding Services include
- Unlimited correspondence by email and Skype chats
- Finding or creating your perfect wedding venue – both ceremony and reception.
- Assistance for site inspections of all the venues and locations
- Design concept
- Styling and decoration (including flowers and rentals)
- Finding a caterer
- Finding a photographer/ videographer
- Finding a DJ/ Band and other entertainment as well as the audio-visual equipment and technicians
- Finding hair and makeup artists
- Sourcing of any other items required for the wedding
- Coordinating all details of the wedding (invitations, menus, place cards, gift table, etc)
- Coordinating ceremony details (officiant, décor, rehearsal)
- Finding and coordinating transport and hotel if necessary
- Detailed schedule of the day
- Full assistance and coordination on the wedding day, including the coordination at the wedding reception
- Wedding expenses budgeting report