Fancy a team-build in beautiful Budapest? With the Airport less than 25 minutes from the city and short transfer times, little time is wasted travelling!
Start off with a welcome dinner either at a traditional Hungarian restaurant followed by after-party at one of the trendy Ruin Bars or alternatively a welcome boat party on the River Danube.
Day 2 can be dedicated to activities ranging from Trabant Car Rallye to discovering one of the Hungarian wine regions as well as taking the opportunity to test yourself at making the world famous Strudels. Driving experiences at the renowned Hungaroring are also available for the more daring!
The Old Hungarian train station or Balna Venue are both breathtaking backdrops for a Gala Dinner to end off the programme and on departure day, depending on timings, why not enjoy one of the open air spas or thermal baths before heading back home.
Here are some of the highlights ...
- 1-night programmes available due to good flight timings (2hr direct flight)
- 1980's vintage car treasure hunts / rallyes
- Strudel making & Wine Tasting
- Danube Boat Cruise Party evening events
- Ruin Bar Parties / 1960's theme parties
- Shooting competition using real weapons
Have a look at the photos of this team-building activity hereunder & get in touch if you like what you see.