Mehndi Ceremony: Our wedding planning team are able to offer Mehndi and Sangeet Indian wedding rituals. We can also provide any type of theme and décor for your wedding ceremony and reception including Moroccan/Aladdin, Rajasthani, Bollywood, and Memories.
Mandap Ceremony: For traditional Indian wedding ceremonies, we can provide a wide range of Mandaps to rent, depending on your requirements. Anything from Nandini drape, Madhavi, Deepavali, Enchanted Woodland, Shivalee Palace, Nishali, Meghranee to the Shreeya Palace mandap.
Whether you have grown up dreaming of your fairy tale wedding and have a clear vision of what you want on your ‘big day’ but just do not have the time to get it all together, or whether you have absolutely no clue what would work best or where to start – that’s what we are here for.
The Jugs wedding team is not here to simply plan your Indian wedding. We want to create an authehtic Indian Wedding experience for you and your guests. From helping you choose your wedding ceremony and reception venue and caterers as well as collaborating with you to finding a design concept unique to you, we want to ensure that your wedding day runs smoothly. At Jugs we have years of experience throwing some of the best celebrations, parties and themed events on the Island. We are also behind some of the most memorable, elaborate and traditional or themed weddings on the Maltese Islands.
Our Wedding Services include
- Unlimited correspondence by email and Skype chats
- Finding or creating your perfect wedding venue – both ceremony and reception.
- Assistance for site inspections of all the venues and locations
- Design concept
- Styling and decoration (including flowers and rentals)
- Finding a caterer
- Finding a photographer/ videographer
- Finding a DJ/ Band and other entertainment as well as the audio-visual equipment and technicians
- Finding hair and makeup artists
- Sourcing of any other items required for the wedding
- Coordinating all details of the wedding (invitations, menus, place cards, gift table, etc)
- Coordinating ceremony details (officiant, décor, rehearsal)
- Finding and coordinating transport and hotel if necessary
- Detailed schedule of the day
- Full assistance and coordination on the wedding day, including the coordination at the wedding reception
- Wedding expenses budgeting report